The ENT Centre is set up to provide diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of both common as well as highly complex ENT disorders.
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Treating chronic ENT pediatrics problems like tonsillitis, adenoid hypertrophy and glue ears.
- Treating nasal polyposis and deviated nasal septum by conventional, advanced endoscopic and laser techniques.
- Treating allergic rhinitis.
- Treating resistant nasal obstruction.
- Provision of cosmetic ENT surgeries, like rhinoplasty and correction of bat ear.
- Diagnoses, treating and provision of rehabilitation for hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus.
Major General (Dr.) Salman Bin Ateyathallah
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Specialities- Treatment of Tonsillitis, nasal and sinus problems, and other hearing
and speech related conditions.
Brigadier General (Prof.) Hesham Yusuf Ali Hasan
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultant
Lt. Col. (Dr.) Waleed M. Janahi
Consultant ENT and Craniofacial Surgeon
Specialities- Performing all minor and major Ear, Nose, and Throat surgeries.
- Endoscopic Surgeries in the field of Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Laser techniques in the field of ear, nose and throat, and craniofacial…
Dr. Omar Ahmad Sabra
Consultant of Otolaryngology, Specialist in Head and Neck Surgery
Specialities- Diagnosing and treating congenital and acquired neck masses, including surgical treatment for benign and malignant tumors.
- Hearing loss and chronic ear infection related to middle ears.
Dr. Andrew Riskalla
Consultant ENT and Head & Neck surgery
Specialities- Paediatric throat nose and ear conditions.
- Snoring and apnea.
- Nasal blockage and sinutiis.
- Dizziness and hearing loss.