Dentistry at the King Hamad University Hospital encompasses a wide range of procedures ,starting from a simple restorative filling to full mouth rehabilitation with the adjunct of oral implants.
The Dental services rendered at KHUH include the following:
- Thorough patient diagnostics, with surgical intervention to alleviate and manage pain.
- Restorative and conservative procedures with focus on minimal invasive techniques.
- Prosthetic clinical & Lab centric approach with abilities on Removable, Fixed, Implant Prosthodontics, multiple Crown & Bridge work, Implant retained Prosthetics, Complete Denture fabrication.
- Dental Bleaching procedure ,both in office & home bleach protocols.
- Dental Lab Prosthetic fabrication of various appliances – Bleaching trays, Bite Plans, Implant Custom Templates, Denture –Complete/Partial.
- Soft tissue Laser Procedures.
- Root canal treatment for adult and paediatric patients.
- Cosmetic fillings, Veneers and Lumineers to enhance aesthetic smile and correction of discrepancies of teeth alignment
- Skilful management of Paediatric Patients for all types of fillings and restorative procedures.