The dermatology service provides diagnosis and treatment for both adults and children, for a range of skin, hair and nail conditions.
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Evaluation and management of all skin diseases including atopic dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, vitiligo, blistering, Hirsutism, warts and others.
- Evaluation and management of hair and nail disorders.
- Evaluation and management of birth marks like hemangioma, moles and others.
- Evaluation and treating sexually transmitted diseases.
- Phototherapy treatment.
- Laser treatment.
- Screening and treating skin cancers.
- Evaluation and management of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Treatment of varicose veins by sclerotherapy.
- Cosmetic skin treatment like removal of moles, pigmentation and others.
Dr. Mazen Raees
Consultant Dermatologist & Venereologist
Specialities- Investigating and treating all skin, hair and nails disorders for adults and in the pediatric populationsز
- Screening, investigating and treating skin cancers and pre-cancerous conditions.